Sunday, February 17, 2008

Why do I even make plans????

Todd and I had planned on going to Kansas City last night for a late Valentine's Day evening out. I had hotel reservations, dinner reservations and a full schedule of things we were going to do. My in-laws came to watch Shelby, it was a great plan. Then the s#!t hit the fan. First, Todd says he will be working a little late, then alot late before finally walking through the door at 9:15 p.m. 2 hours after our dinner reservation. By then I knew he would be tired and i hated to ask hime to drive and hour and a half where we would end up wore at our hotel. So as we were going to bed Todd says we might as well go to Kansas City for the day today and so again i was excited. Upon waking we turn on the news and low and behold SNOW!!!!! Lots and lots of stupid snow falling in Kansas City. I have decided to not make any plans because every time i do it sets me up for disappointment. Well, now that I ahve vented I am going to get off of here and watch the stupid snow fall.

No comments: