Monday, February 25, 2008

A Warm Up Finally!!

The temperature has finally made its way out of the teens and into the 40's. We might even get out for a little bit so Shelby can do some running around, Lord knows she needs to run off some energy:) We had a great weekend. On Sunday we went up to Chillicothe and had breakfast and then we went and did our Wal-mart run. We hung out at home the rest of the day, but just having us all together that one day of the week is great. I am planning my Juice Plus+ booth that is coming up this weekend and I can't wait. I was nervous at first but I know that the person that is coming to help me is the best there is so I'm sure it will be a great experience. Well, Shelby is starting to rub her little eyes so I guess shes thinking a nap is in order. Maybe she'll take a nap that last longer than an hour this time so i might be able to get something done:)

No comments: